Fa'amolemole, faatumu pepa talosaga i lalo i le gagana Peretania o le gagana na o
faamolemole ia matau: gagana uluai "Center ulufale Ukaraina" o mataupu Igilisi. ua faia isi gagana uma mo oe le faamafanafanaga, ae peitai e mafai ona saʻo lo latou faaliliugafaʻaliliugaponesi saoloto
• Full Name
• Desired course
• Desired university-We’ll help you choose the most suitable university for you.
• Date of Birth
• Passport No
• Permanent address
• Telephone contact no
• Email address
• A high quality scanned copy of your passport
• Educational documents available ( Tusi faamaonia o le tulaga Le / A tulaga / SSCE / HSSCE / / tagata malaga a le Matai )
After reviewing your application, a student will be required to to pay for the postage of the invitation. All other payments can be paid on arrival.
Invitation letters will be SENT strictly upon payment.
FAAMATALAGA: Free invitations impossible in Ukriane.
Upon receiving an invitation letter, the student will contact the Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to
apply for the student visa.
Note: Most Ukrainian embassies usually accept student visa applications and issue student visas throughout
the year. In some countries the embassy starts accepting visa applications and issues visas between 15th July
and 15th November. Extensions in these cases are made for the preparatory course until November or
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
• A filled visa application form
• International passport valid for one year or more
• Original invitation letter from the college
• Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Note: The translation is done at the Ukrainian embassy at a small cost (usually between $60-$85).
• Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Medical Certificate-Issued within one month of visa application and is translated into Ukrainian. This must
be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application and translated into Ukrainian.
This must also be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• One year health insurance-For some countries the insurance required is only for the traveling period.
• A bank statement from the sponsor to prove their financial ability to bear the student’s expenses in Ukraine.
If the sponsor is not the student or their parent, a sponsorship letter is going to be required.
• 12 passport size pictures (3 * 4 cm)
• An open return air ticket valid for one year
After getting the visa e-mail us the scanned copy of the documents in the list above.
NB: Ensure you have all the required documents before leaving your country. Entry into Ukraine will be denied if
you’re missing an important document.
We’ll assist you with the airport pickup and transfers from the international airports in Ukraine. You must inform us before or after booking the ticket so that we can arrange for the pickup,hence Kindly email your ticket copy a week prior to your arrival