Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport is a higher educational institution of the 4th (maximum) level of state accreditation in Ukraine.
It was founded in 1930 as the Institute of Railway Transport Engineers.
The structure of the University comprises 11 departments:
- Bridges and Transport Tunnels
- Electrification of Railway Transport
- Mechanical Engineering
- Railway Traffic Control
- Railway Track Construction and Maintenance
- Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Economics and Management in Transport
- Technical Cybernetics
- Humanities and work with foreign students
- Extra-Mural Training of Specialists and Up-grading Qualification Department