Ngiyacela, ugcwalise ifomu lesicelo ngezansi ngolimi SISWATI kuphela
Ngicela uqaphele: Ulimi lokuqala "Ukrainian Ukwamukelwa Center" okuqukethwe English. Zonke ezinye izilimi enzelwa akududuze, kodwa inguqulo yabo kungenzeka ukuthi ayilungileUkuhumushaamabhonasi khulula
Students from Malawi have to get their visas from Ukrainian Embassy in South Africa. Students can apply online or can contact our local representative in Malawi for admissions and visa process.
Our representative offices will guide you better in visa process and about arrival information.
students can get booklets and brochures at our local representative office:
Students can go directly to South Africa or can give all their documents to our representative for Visa. Our representative will go there to get all students visa together.
Ukrainian Embassy is located in Pretoria, Iningizimu Afrika.
The documents required for study visa are:
1. Original Passport (must be valid for one year)
2. Six passport size photos (6 x 4)
3. Complete filled Application Form (you can download here)
4. Original study invitation from Ukrainian Admission Center
5. Original HIV-Test certificate- (Embassy will translate this document)
6. Original School Certificate with Grades or Points (should be with Apostille seal attached) – (Embassy will translate and legalize this document)
7. Original Birth Certificate (should be with Apostille seal attached) – (Embassy will translate and legalize this document)
8. Original medical examination certificate certified by the official body (should be with Apostille seal attached) – (Embassy will translate and legalize this document)
VISA CHARGES DETAILS:
1. Visa Fee: 680 Rands
2. Translation of Each document: 400 Rand (4 documents for every student should be translated). Total Amount for Transtion into Ukrainian Language: 1600 Rand.
3. Certification of Translation of each document: 400 Rand (4 documents for every student should be translated). Total Amount for Certification of Translation: 1600 Rand.
4. Legalization of each document: 400 Rand (3 documents for every student should be translated). Total Amount for Legalization of 3 documents: 1200 Rand.
5. Our representative travel charges: 1620 Namibian Dollar.
Total Charges for Ukrainian Study Visa: 6700 Namibian Dollars or South African rand.
P.S.: Students of Malawi face a lot of difficulties in getting visas that is why we decided to arrange visa services only for our students. Now students will not face problems and will get their visas easily.